We support your dreams and the achievement of your objectives, encouraging you to save in one or our accounts in pesos, you also obtain retunrs for the balance you maintain on savings.
- Low opening deposit amount and minimum balance required.
- Competitive annual interest rate compounded semi-annually.
- Ease of obtaining a loan with savings account collateral.
- Access through our different channels: ATMs, TuBanco and App Banreservas.
- Transactions in real time, which means that the balance of the account is kept updated , regardless of the means or place used for the deposit or withdrawal.
- There will be no opening fee for the savings passbook.
- Application form duly completed and signed.
- Identity and electoral card, passport, or current identity document of the country of residence.
- Income certificates
- Minimum opening fee amount (RD$500.00). You have up to thirty(30) days to make the deposit after opening the account.
In case of requiring additional information or documentation, the business executive will be requesting it.
|Opening fee amount || 500.00||300.00|
|Minimum balance ||3,000.00||300.00|
|Monthly charge if account is below the minimum balance (this charge will be deferred up to thirty days after the opening of the product).|| 50.00 ||10.00 |
|Charge for returned deposited check ||350.00||
|Account closure fee before one year ||150.00||10.00 |